- I love shopping (why,of course!) but nothing is more indulging than scoring the deal of the day from the local grocery store which i know that later i can cook and enjoy it as my dinner meal without guilt 🙂
- I have quite an “orgasmic” thing with food. There are times when i am feeling so satisfied after just scrolling down pictures of foods on instagram, yelp, blogs, and so on.
- i can never say no to a piping hot mom’s chicken soup. If there is one food left on earth and i have to eat, then it’d better be that!
- unlike most of my family members, i am not lactose intollerant. Even long before i knew about European delicacies, my comfort food were always anything dairy like milk, cheese, eggs, and all that stuff. Mom said even when we went for a short trip, i’d always look for cold cuts and yogurts for breakfast.
- i love my Mortadella! Period!
- i do not have sweet tooth so please bear with me if i am not eagerly excited if you post cakes. I love cakes, pies, and stuff but as Nigella herself said in her book, my tongue is super sensitive and picky when it comes to dessert. I can sense from far whether a restaurant or a diner has good sweet desserts or not.
- i can eat sorbet/ice cream/gelato/fruit bar/popsickle and call it a dinner. Yes, i mean it.
- i am what they called adaptable. I tend to adjust to new place easier whether it’s new language or new culture.
- I don’t like rain. Period. F**k rain! Whoever said it is always romantic to be kissed in the rain — trust me it’s not!
- I love cold weather. Fall is good but winter is better! I love it when the temp hits below freezing or even subzero. I know, i know, some of you are already hating me for saying this. Oh well.
that’s all folks! See ya later on my next post!
ps: Puh-lease, pretty please! Dump snow in NYC ASAP!
Yours Truly 🙂